Thursday, November 15, 2007

your calendar for next year

Okay, I know some people might be offended by this. But seriously, this is way funny. I had a bunch of people over last night and one of them just had to borrow my computer to look up this site, and we couldn't stop laughing about this, so I am posting it.

http://mormonsexposed.com/


Okay, by the link you might think its some anti-mo site or something, and no, it's not naked pics either. Just a bunch or RMs making a calendar...



Okay, and then it gets better, you can buy these shirts:



or these shirts:



It's called a Family Values T-shirt, people. In Palmyra pink. Okay, so I won't be actually buying one. But I have to give it to these people for creativity and all.

1 comment:

Maigen said...

Okay, I am SO buying that calendar! Too funny...