Saturday, November 17, 2007

i heart utah

So I'm back in Utah for fake Thanksgiving, listening to country music again, eating home-cooked food, hanging out with family, in the land of the mountains and the pretty fall leaves. Loving it really.

My mom said she was shopping with my cousin who just went on a mission at the MISSIONARY MALL. Did you know there is a missionary mall in Provo? Apparently there is one for sisters and one for elders? With a huge blow-up elder standing outside? I told her she should have taken a picture. It sounds too good to be true. Sometimes I just forget they have things like this here.

My mom got a perfume sample there she said she'd give to me. I was excited about this-free travel-size perfume-great. Till I heard what it was called-"SWEET SPIRIT" No, I'm not kidding. I was pretty sure I didn't want it at that point, but I was morbidly curious. Yeah, it's one of those really cheap perfumes, I think the point is to actually repel the opposite sex.

2 comments:

Maigen said...

Nice. "Sweet Spirit?" Really? Umm.. yeah, stay far away from that!

Unknown said...

Hey! I wear that!....oh my goodness, in a moment of clarity all my troubles and woes are suddenly explained!!