Tuesday, November 20, 2007

fake Thanksgiving 2007

I learned a lot about my family this Thanksgiving weekend. I learned that if my sister were to name her car, she would name it Tyler. I learned my family thinks I am the most sarcastic person in the family. I wasn't quite sure what to think of this, but I guess I will take it as a compliment, because at least I am the most SOMETHING, and sarcasm is funny, even if SOME people say it is the lowest form of humor. We learned other funny things while playing the game "Loaded Questions," but I don't really remember what else we learned, other than we refuse to be serious, and mostly want to have a good time. Here are some pics of the actual dinner.









Everyone came over for faux Thanksgiving on Sunday. We had 24 people-roommates, girlfriends, children, boyfriends, as well as all the family. Some people came in their best dress or suit. Some people came in their pajamas. Other people came with a new hair color, yet again. Alicia and I made pies and everyone else made and brought stuff. It was all delicious and it didn't really matter if it was the real day or not, at least not to me, since I was not in the country for the real one.

No comments: