Thursday, November 1, 2007

Switzerland

So D'Arcy and I went on a little fall vacae to Switzerland (I know, my life is rough). Here are some pics.

What I DID do in Switzerland:

ate fondue, rode the train, smiled at all the really hot, stylish Swiss guys, took a TON of pictures, re-enacted 007 in the rotating restaurant at the top of the Alps, bought clothes, burnt the hell out of my flat iron,

What I did NOT do in Switzerland (tragically, for the most part):

open a Swiss bank account, find a Swiss man to marry (they are all good looking and stylish) and therefore give me dual citizenship, buy really hot flat leather boots, find a Swiss man to have a fling with, learn German or French, have pretty hair


Bridge from the 1400's

Great view of Lucerne

Me, before European hair happened


They really like dogs here. As do I.


Really great lion sculpture.



Yummy swiss dinner

We happened upon a classical concert at this beautiful church




No, we didn't actually compete in the marathon.

View from the train to Murren





The Alps


I am a deep thinker
Old church that we climbed to the top of in Zurich


View from the top of the church in Zurich


For more pics and stories, go to D'Arcy's blog.

3 comments:

Maigen said...

Sigh. Next time take me. Sorry, D'Arcy.

Unknown said...

Hey there, is this a coup I sense?



Wow, I like your views of Luzerne better than mine. You owe me pictures, lots and lots of pictures. These are amazing!!!!


I miss the pastries!

Alicia said...

You take great pics. I love these. Your hair also looks fabulous.