Saturday, November 3, 2007

Conan

Last night I went to see Conan O'Brien. It was awesome. The NBC people were really mean before you get into the show (have you ever taken a tour of their studios?), but once you get in there (does anyone want an extra large Conan T-shirt? Maybe I'll auction it off to the highest bidder on my blog) they are pretty nice and funny, and put on a good show. Conan is kind of a freak, but in a good way.



Jerry Seinfeld was on, he was way funny. There was a surprise visit by Larry King, who was only a few feet away from us in the audience, and somehow I felt like he was like my grandpa, or someone who I should know and should know me. Strangely, he didn't seem to recognize me...

Then Big Poppy or something like that from the Boston Red Sox (obviously I really follow baseball), but he was cool.

I love living in New York. In a couple of weeks I have Jon Stewart tickets. Yeah baby.

4 comments:

Maigen said...

I am SO JEALOUS!! Conan AND Jerry? Lucky!!
And dude, I want that shirt.

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to get Conan tickets for the last 5 years since I moved to the city. Where did you get them?

Chelle said...

I lucked out on the tickets-my friend had an extra one-I think he got them online. I think you just register for them awhile in advance. Good luck!

And Maig, when you come into town, we can totally go!

Unknown said...

Umm, I WANT the T-shirt, and I am ready to fight for it!

I need to see Conan, I keep choosing Jon over him...and now I can't make the flight out to go with you to Jon...lame!