Saturday, November 24, 2007

i am the secret weapon

Okay people, some of you may know, some of you may not, but I have been working on my third film. Okay, so that's a HUGE stretch to even talk about my ridiculously limited film experience like that, but my friends and I have been making a little movie, and hey, I would really like a listing at IMDB. I figure that I should be pretty close by now. Anyway, we finished filming our lingo and the editing is done as well. So here is our movie, i hope you like it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G1Byv1ya2W0

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am telling you--you all could make a fortune off of t-shirt sales alone! I'd buy one...or five!

Alicia said...

I just watched your movie. My favorite line was about the basketball team. You delivered it superbly.