Tuesday, December 11, 2007

home sweet home

i have moved into new apartment. it is lovely. interesting (in a very good way). i have partially unpacked. at least to the point that i was able to set up my bed. and put my food away on very very high shelves. i have no idea what i'm doing up. it has almost been 24 hours. my 2nd wind has come and gone, and i have had another 10 winds. one which involved singing michael michlean and total eclipse of the heart with my new roommates. and the wind beneath my wings. i really hate that song. i am ready for bed. tomorrow: home shopping spree at target.

3 comments:

Maigen said...

Fab! I can't wait to come see it! (When?)

Alicia said...

1. Michael McLean? Gross
2. I actually like Wind Beneath My Wings. Scary I know

Unknown said...

I'm not even going to comment on the music....however, last night, me the person who goes to bed at 9:30...could not fall asleep until 2 am!!! I got up at 11 (after laying there for over an hour) and moved all my furniture around and created a mess until 2. It's still not cleaned up and I have to go to bed soon tonight....maybe Pat Benatar will show me the way!