Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Crab, Key Lime and Fondue

Visiting Allina and Brianne this past weekend in Seattle. Here we are at the Crab Cracker. YUM!

Brianne was a really good sport going out with us, even though she was due to have her baby ANY minute. We figured crab could be her last meal (before she delivered). We tried to get her to go clubbing (ha!) and told her we could get her a baby doll dress, but she wasn't really into that idea. Okay, neither were we.


This is not a flattering picture of me. Allina really wanted to feed me chocolate fondue. I can't really explain it. You had to be there.
If you ever need reindeer antlers, they sell them at Pottery Barn.
Here is a cute pic of me and my nephew Riley. We were waiting for Brianne to have her baby. I had to take a flight in 2 hours. I told Brianne she had 2 hours to have baby Kaleb. She did not deliver. :( She did have him yesterday morning and they are both doing well. I can't believe I missed him by 20 hours!

3 comments:

Maigen said...

You look fantastic!!

Unknown said...

You are looking really hot. I have a comment to make about something Key Lime, but I can't do it here. I'll call ya!

Unknown said...

Ok, my first instinct was to say "you are looking good" and then I changed it to "hot" and now I realize that it sounds weird....I take it back!