Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

8 Things Tag

I've been tagged, and I don't usually do these, but here goes:

8 things I am passionate about...

1. travel
2. family
3. friends
4. life
5. dogs
6. womens' issues
7. politics
8. fun

8 words or phrases I use often

(I really can't think of very many words or phrases I use often. And the ones I can think of, well, maybe it's best to not put them here) :)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 things I have learned from my past...

1. things will work out
2. the truth is the best answer
3. there are more options than you think there are
4. 30 is actually really young
5. i am capable of many things
6. be happy in the now
7. family and friends are really important
8. dating sucks

8 places I would love to go see or visit...

1. Africa
2. Eastern Europe
3. Greece
4. Japan
5. India
6. the Carribean
7. Spain
8. Florida

8 things I currently need or want...
1. MONEY
2. new clothes
3. a good man
4. a hot man
5. chairs for my apartment
6. decor for my apartment
7. a puppy
8. to not be sick right now

8 people I tag...
1. D'Arcy
2. Maigen
3. Jessica
4. Tacy
5. Alicia
6. Brian and Clara
7. Alisa
8. Amber

And you really don't have to do it if you don't want to. I don't know what came over me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You must be devoid of cliche sayings, because I talk to you an awful lot and I can't really think of anything you say a lot.


Well, I can, but they are all four letter words.




I AM kidding people! Only kidding!




Sort of.



No, for real. A joke.




Humor can be so hard on a blog.

Jessica Steed said...

What DID come over you?
Tagged?
I don't think so.
But, I did like reading your sets of 8.
Very nice.