Tuesday, October 16, 2007

a day in the life

scene.

me-sitting in the london hilton crew room next to a couple of my gay flight attendant friends who are waiting for the hot zoom guys to come. one of them just did his hair.

one of the cheap british airlines has taken over the crew room and they are louder than us. they are drinking wine and screaming every word coming out of their mouths. 2 of them just got married. i think the guy is gay. he has on a bright pink shirt, funny shoes, and well, there is the career.

i am here surfing the internet. my life is so strange. i could go back to my room and watch crap tv, but i know all that is on is countdown, a show about a woman with an enlarged head (3 times too big), something about cancerous moles, and the neverending BBC. so i stay here, somehow still sober, and will wait for the hot zoom guys. maybe i will go do my hair. oh wait that would be pointless. where are all the straight guys?

scene.

p.s. i just looked up the flight info for when zoom is landing. i think i am encouraging something...well anyway...

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I want to know more about the woman with a large large head.

Maigen said...

Gay guys are funner anyway. Although no use if you want a good kissin'.

Chelle said...

Okay, well you definitely don't want to SEE the woman with the large head. She looked kind of like Snoopy. She had some sort of abcess or tumor or something. And even after surgery, she still looked very very scary.

And yes, gay guys are very fun, but no good for kissin. Which is why they wanted the zoom boys instead of hanging out with me. I really need to hang out with more straight men.

Unknown said...

Knowing how much I love the horrors of other peoples lives, I would be in bed all day long in England...cancerous moles, countdown! (love it!), people with abnormally large heads...just fuel for my imagination and my hypochondria...

I just love aberrant conditions of any kind!

I want to go to England!!