Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am Marianne Dashwood!

I took the quiz from D'Arcy's blog about "which Jane Austen character are you?" and yes, I wanted to be Elizabeth Bennet too, or actually in all honesty I really wanted to be Mark Darcy. Not in a cross dressing, creepy sort of way, just in a, I think that maybe my greatest faults are pride and vanity, same as his. But apparently the test did not agree, or did not have men's options. So here I am, the heroine of Sense and Sensibility. I can be quite happy with that. The best was the tie breaker at the end...which do I believe in more, the eternal nature of love, or my ability to learn languages? Um neither are very important to me...hmmm maybe a Jane Austen character is not right for me after all.





Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Take the Quiz here: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=84984

9 comments:

Alicia said...

And this is what I found out.
My cat has eyebrows. I called John in the middle of the day to tell him about this discovery. Right above her little kitty eyelids, there are about 5 hairs, half as long as her whiskers and I believe they are eyebrows. There obviously to keep the sweat out of her eyeballs.

Chelle said...

I'm sorry, how does this relate to the Jane Austen discussion? :)

Maigen said...

I don't know if you are Marianne. I think more Elizabeth, too... I'll take the test and tell you who I am. I must be Mark, for sure. But if you're not, I probably won't be either... Did that dribble make any sense?

Maigen said...

P.S.: Funny cat eyebrows story, Alicia.

Alicia said...

It doesn't relate at all. I wanted to write something that did, however I was not able to go to the link, so I scrapped that and went for the cat story. ok.

Alicia said...

It says that I am Elinor Dashwood. You're Elinor Dashwood, the "sense" of Sense & Sensibility You tend to hide your emotions, but you feel deeply. You also feel obligated to carry the burden of keeping everyone in your family under control.

Unknown said...

I think it is hilarious that the two sisters turn out to actually be the two sisters from a novel. I'd like to bear my testimony that The Test is True!

My ability to learn languages always won out over love. Let's face it Michelle...were linguists. I am excited for you to get your birthday gift...you know what it is, don't you?

Unknown said...

My dog has a mustache.

Chelle said...

No, I don't know what my present is! I just got an idea, but I think I am wrong.

And I chose love over languages. Not because I believe in it so much, but because my ability in the languages is not that amazing. If the question was ability in love or languages I would have chose the languages...