Thursday, September 20, 2007

how much do they think I weigh anyway?

So I spent most of the day in my pajamas. Then my flight attendant uniform, which is about as attractive. Trying to decide what state to spend the next few days in. Not which mental state, but which state, geographically. My options being New York, Arizona, Washington, Utah and Texas. I also had a fleeting thought of going to Puerto Rico (yes, I know that isn't a state) and spending a few days there, but tragically, I don't really know anyone there.
But all of them have pros and cons, and people I love, not to mention some of the flights are full, and I would never get back to work. I realize this is not a conundrum most of you are faced with, and my life would be simpler if I was forced to stay in one place, or forced to plan ahead like regular people.

I decided on Utah. Or so I thought. I left at 3, only to come back by 9, because there was no room for me on the bloody plane. I almost got on the jumpseat, but it was weight restricted, so, back to NY. Now I get to get up at 4 to do it all over again. Oh joy.

What I really want right now is nutella. I don't think I have anything to put it on though. Would it be really gross if I just used my fingers? It is just so good...

1 comment:

Maigen said...

Ha ha! Loved the random nutella comment at the end there. Totally random.