Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Geneve, Switzerland

It was a perfect summer day today. They were having a carnival by the lake, which I walked pretty far around.


I wished I hadn't left my swim suit in my hotel room.


I love this fountain.



I just can't help reminding D'Arcy of Spain. Apologies. But seriously, this pot of paella was huge!


My one complaint is that there is NOTHING in English on TV. There are over 30 channels in my hotel room, and while I can watch sitcoms from Saudi Arabia (which are entertaining, don't get me wrong), there is nothing for little American me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really would like a good dish of paella, and not one with tiny crabs that squirt guts on your face. Yuk!!

I want to go to Geneve! Lucky girl.

But, hey, I just spent four days in Cedar City, I bet you are jealous of me!