Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Magical Mystery Tour

This is for you Cindy.... :)

I have loved the Beatles since I was in high school, and have always wanted to go to Liverpool where they're from. So last week when I got a 2 day layover in Manchester was the perfect opportunity. I even took a tour bus, which I never do. Here are a few pics:

A John Lennon impersonator at the Cavern, where the Beatles used to play when they first started out




The street where Ringo Starr lived the first 2 years of his life. I swear we're related, I just haven't figured out how yet. :)



Albert Dock










1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks Chelle....I needed a little vacation from reality...seriously my kids are pretty much killing each other....and I'm sitting here at the computer....I win bad mom award for the day....but hey I'm not pulling my hair out so we will call it a buy.

It was so great to see you this last week! Anytime you are in town I would LOVE to get together!!! Thanks for letting me live vicariously!