Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hong Kong

I was somehow lucky enough to get a Hong Kong trip this month. I thought the flight would be horrible, but it actually wasn't bad at all and Hong Kong itself is awesome!

Here is a view of the city at night during the laser show:




Me at Victoria Peak:



Very authentic and delicious food:


Summer has gone so fast! This month I have been to Paris, Berlin, Dublin, Hong Kong, and I go to Rome tomorrow. I may be on call next month :( but at least I'm going out with a bang!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am jealous of everywhere you are going. I want to travel somewhere far way. But money is dumb and we have none.

Unknown said...

Wow! Did you take that first photo yourself? I can't wait to go there and I'm pretty sure it will be with you!

Chelle said...

Yes, I took it myself. All the pics are Michelle originals. :)
So many places to go...